- Mascot Business Solutional is a fastest growing website designing company with energetic and new generation systematic team. We provide high quality of website designing services to our worldwide clients. We design website in very perfect manner which reflect complete information related to any business and services in a little look.
- We Design a website after knowing choice of our client. firstly we provide more than three website templates to make his choice. After his acceptance our dedicated team start work with that web template. We finish our work before deadline. New age and highly energetic employees are involved in our performing team to provide world class quality.
- We don't design only website, we design your idea that create smile on your face always. We never see our profit, we see your affordability.
- Before making any decision for website designing, you should know about dynamic website.
- A dynamic website is one that changes or customizes itself frequently and automatically, based on certain criteria.
- Dynamic websites can have two types of dynamic activity: Code and Content. Dynamic code is invisible or behind the scenes and dynamic content is visible or fully displayed.
- The first type is a web page with dynamic code. The code is constructed dynamically on the fly using active programming language instead of plain, static HTML.
- A website with dynamic code refers to its construction or how it is built, and more specifically refers to the code used to create a single web page. A dynamic web page is generated on the fly by piecing together certain blocks of code, procedures or routines. A dynamically-generated web page would call various bits of information from a database and put them together in a pre-defined format to present the reader with a coherent page. It interacts with users in a variety of ways including by reading cookies recognizing users' previous history, session variables, server side variables etc., or by using direct interaction (form elements, mouseovers, etc.). A site can display the current state of a dialogue between users, monitor a changing situation, or provide information in some way personalized to the requirements of the individual user.
- The second type is a website with dynamic content displayed in plain view. Variable content is displayed dynamically on the fly based on certain criteria, usually by retrieving content stored in a database.
- A website with dynamic content refers to how its messages, text, images and other information are displayed on the web page, and more specifically how its content changes at any given moment. The web page content varies based on certain criteria, either pre-defined rules or variable user input. For example, a website with a database of news articles can use a pre-defined rule which tells it to display all news articles for today's date. This type of dynamic website will automatically show the most current news articles on any given date. Another example of dynamic content is when a retail website with a database of media products allows a user to input a search request for the keyword Beatles. In response, the content of the web page will spontaneously change the way it looked before, and will then display a list of Beatles products like CD's, DVD's and books.
- The main purpose of a dynamic website is automation. A dynamic website can operate more effectively, be built more efficiently and is easier to maintain, update and expand. It is much simpler to build a template and a database than to build hundreds or thousands of individual, static HTML web pages.
- Dynamic website a web page that provide a live user experience. Content (text, images, form fields, etc.) on a web page can change, in response to different contexts or conditions. In dynamic sites page content and page layout are created separately. The content is retrieved from a database and is placed on a web page only when needed or asked. The benefit of this is that it allows for quicker page loading and it allows just about anyone, with limited or no web design experience, to update their own website via an administrative tool. This set-up is ideal for those who wish to make frequent changes to their websites including text and image updates, e.g. e-commerce.
Types of Dynamic Websites :
- There are two types of dynamic websites
- Using server-side scripting to change the supplied page source between pages, adjusting the sequence or reload of the web pages or web content supplied to the browser. Server responses may be determined by such conditions as data in a posted HTML form, parameters in the URL, the type of browser being used, the passage of time, or a database or server state.
- Such web pages are often created with the help of server-side languages such as PHP, Perl, ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, ColdFusion and other languages. These server-side languages typically use the Common Gateway Interface (CGI) to produce dynamic web pages. These kinds of pages can also use, on the client-side, the first kind (DHTML, etc.).
- Server-side dynamic content is more complicated:
- (1) The client sends the server the request.
- (2) The server receives the request and processes the server-side script such as [PHP] based on the query string, HTTP POST data, cookies, etc. The dynamic page generation was made possible by the Common Gateway Interface, stable in 1993. Then Server Side Includes pointed a more direct way to deal with server-side scripts, at the web servers.